more than my two cents

Saturday, January 28, 2006

the providence that we meet again

MY ALI IS COMING HOME!!!!!

let's just say that I am super-thrilled jumping up and down and wanting to cry at the same time. Just last week I was worried I would never see her again, and that she would end up in prison for something she was forced to do. God's providence is evident. He knows the things that are most important to me, and He cares about my friends, too. I honestly almost gave up, but he still had work to do. Pray that she and I can make up for lost time and that she will be able to come to Faith! I can't wait to see her. Also, she did get into some trouble so pray that it would get resolved and wouldnt affect her life too much.

~THANK YOU JESUS~

-mari *

1 Comments:

  • Yippie!!!Go Allie!!(did i spell that right?) I'm so glad she coming back home here and can maybe come to Faith. That would be major cool. I'm praying for you both--you that you don't break something with all that jumping up and down, and her that everything works out.

    By Blogger Reina de las Madrugadas, at Sunday, January 29, 2006 4:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home