more than my two cents

Friday, June 02, 2006

culvers!


culvers
so.... let me take a deep breathe so i don't scream obscenities.
I am so sick of being exhausted. And it seems like there is a never-ending struggle between what is easy and what is right.
Im sick of work where no one asks how im doing and I get blamed for others' stupid mistakes. I start out the day so optimistic but by the end i feel lower than dirt. I cried on my way out. I dont even really know why. I think I have friends there, but sometimes I'm not sure. Today before work I was really sick and threw up, not very fun. And my mommy's all the way in Hawaii, so no one's here to take care of me! oh well, I need to stop complaining. I'm sure theres good in this day, somewhere. I mean, I slept til 1, for pete's sake! I've only been awake 10 hours!
Oh well. Life goes on.
Mari.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home