more than my two cents

Thursday, April 06, 2006

A La Mode!

Hello FOLKS! what's up?

I'm getting to the end of a very boring week of school. Stanford Achievement Tests may just be the most silly things EVER invented. I can only "hold my breath in anticipation" for next year when I don't have to come in til 10:50 almost every day. Ok, only 360 days til the NON S.A.T.'s! wow.

I have a big spanish test on monday that could very well determine my grade. Meanwhile, I also have a Church High School Youth Group Retreat at Chartwell this weekend. I hope I have SOME time to study in all that other stuff, or else, who KNOWS what?

John Davey has a concert at Sacred Grounds on the 14th at 8 pm. come one, come all!

I think I may be in love......




.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.......................... with texas toast!

anyways. Andy Newton now has a date for the good old Jr/Sr. way to go, man!

sorry for this very boring and strange random mix of blah. love you all....

Mari

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home