more than my two cents

Friday, March 31, 2006

two good days

tuesday and thursday were top-notch days. to read about tuesday, go see James Mark's blog.

thursday....

thursday I went bowling with some friends: Lillian, Kevin, Troy, and John. they are extremely cool people and If you don't knoe them, you should. We only bowled one game, because some people were starting to smoke and I HATE smoke. so then we went to the levee and ate cheesecake icecream and this nasty lemon stuff that tasted like motor oil smells. but according to lilly, it grows on you. whatev. WE then took off to the pedestrian bridge, which was fun for no reason at all except that the bridge is shaping up to be quite a hotspot, and the people I was with made it worthwhile. thanks, evry1!

the ride home was... memorable, to say the least. I'm not sure if I want to do THAT again. haha.

I wish it was summer already, this break has given me a glimpse of it.

yours,
MariE

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like you've been having a fun filled break! That's the main reason i don't like bowling is the smoking, and general environment. That an the fact that if it werent for those nifty gutter blow-up pillow things, i'd never knock a pin over!

    By Blogger turza, at Friday, March 31, 2006 5:58:00 PM  

  • hehehehehe i just read this and couldn't help laughing. I LOVE YOU!! ~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home