more than my two cents

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

my birthday comes but once a year...

And luckily for me, that day is today!

It was a wednesday. I'm sure you all know that. the seniors are back tomorrow, which makes thursday even MORE awesome than normal.

Today I had a BBQ thing 'cept it was indoors cuz it poured down oceans of rain. YAY for rained-out BBQs. it was still fun.

I think I'm gonna miss Paul this summer. I was just getting to know him a bit, and I realized he's super-nice. but whatever. I hope he has fun, and can stay strong for Jesus.

thanks for the rose.

I am SO STINKING GLAD the seniors are back! I missed them like crazy. I didnt even realize how much til they were gone, that I love them all so much. so, here's love, seniors.

Jr/Sr is in less than two days. AUGH! a lot of randomness to prepare for. At least I have a pretty dress, for which I am very thankful. And a really nice guy as a date/friend, Jon Hanie. but anyways. enjoy may while it lasts, folks!

Mari

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home