more than my two cents

Saturday, February 04, 2006

cliques are GREAT, join one!

For most of my life, I thought I was totally fine being on the outside of the clique, because I thought I had my own clique to rely on. Why is being cool so important? I'm not sure. I guess I just feel incredibly left out because I read on all these blogs about how all these "cool" people have fun and laugh and they all think each other is AWESOME and I want to be awesome too. I'm not sure how to explain, but people always said that Faith was just full of cliques, and I never really believed them until lately. It makes me sad, I wish I could just laugh and talk and make memories with everyone. Why not? Must we all miss out on real life because we are so self-absorbed? Is that the plan God has for us? I think not.

_MariE the uncool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home