more than my two cents

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Petty Observances (Observations)

Well, I think the main point of life is to love God, serve him, and love and serve others. The best part about loving others is getting to know strange things about them, and wanting to get to know them better. Take almost anyone in my class at Faith and apply this principle.
After reading Rachel's blog, I really have a new view on her, and on life. She brings a fresh perspective. I've never really taken the time to get to know her, but I hope she would like to know me, and we can be friends.
Alec is another one of those cool people that I really don't know. I have no reason, really. I've realized lately that he's REALLY funny! and I appreciate him for his sense of humor and for his zany personality.
I'm grateful for the friends I have, but I want to make new ones and not miss out on anything... Maybe, this new year of 2006 will bring new people, new experiences, and new life to my ever-changing existance.

Mari

P.S. Valentines Day is over-rated... but if anyone really wants to bless me, I challenge you to change my view. I'll try and return the favor... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home