more than my two cents

Saturday, February 11, 2006

who I am hates who I've been

HI!
to my loyal readership of all of one and a half readers.... what's up?
I've been having a pretty splendid week off of school. Not much has happened, but it's still been fun. Today I went to see the pink panther movie with Tiffany. Jon, Robbie, Joel and Matt were SUPPOSED to be there, but I think they ran away and hid from us or something. Eh, their loss.

I think my hand is infected with gangrene and I will have to cut it off shortly. Oh well, never liked being left handed anyways...

Well, I think I've forgotten ALL of my lines from "Brer Rabbit yada yada yada", your nice little choric speaking piece for which I am eternally grateful. Without it... I would be nervously shaking like a leaf while trying to deliver oodles of underprepared memorized or manuscript speeches.Oh yeah... its called Tug of War. anyways.

Tonite I will stay home and attend to my sisters while my parents go to some fancy restaurant and take a brief respite from their busy, complicated, nervewracking life. I will try not to hurtle my sisters across the room when I get miffed at them.

The olympics have begun, and I am very happy.Ice skating is my favorite, because they all look so full of beauty and grace and confidence, three things I feel I lack.I watch them in awe, wishing that I could take back ten years of my life and start anew on a track towards beauty, and fluidity, and ice. I also like to watch skiing, although sometimes I fail to see the point in hurtlying yourself down a mountain with no knowing if you're going to make it to the bottom.

Have a wonderful sunday, enjoy church and all of that good stuff.

Mari :)

P.S. I actually LOVE being left-handed, except for the annoying pencil marks I find on the side of my hand after feverishly taking notes in Mrs. Borgman's class.Also... I never fling my sisters across the room. Don't be alarmed.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home