more than my two cents

Monday, March 20, 2006

fairly possible reality

I am VERY tired. 6 1/2 hours of play practice can do that to a person. Whew! when this week is over, there will be relief all around.

I wish I could just skip over tha awkward heartbreaking horrid teenage years and wake up with my bachelor's degree and a fiancee. School is SO pointless sometimes.

Of course, maybe going to an all-girls school could help with another problem... guys. WHY do we need them?!?! I mean, granted, a couple of them are pretty cool. but the vast majority of guys are SO impossible to understand, get along with, and hang out with. I know for sure that I will NEVER really unserstand them. I am SO sick of trying to find some guy willing enough to be mine, so why do I still pursue it? I know I'm too young to get married, and I don't really want to, but "unfortunately" God put a hopelessly romantic heart in me, and right now the thing I want most is just for some guy to really LIKE me, value me and want me for his. I know this is selfish and somewhat shallow. so WHY do I feel like this? I wish I could be tough, and be able to withstand silly criticisms thrown at me. But sometimes, I can't. I wish I didnt cry when a crush turns out to like another girl, one prettier and thinner and sweeter than me. But I do. this time of growing up is too hard for me, without God.

So God, where are you? do you hear my prayers? Do you REALLY want to give me what I need and want? please come save me from my despondency.

1 Comments:

  • This is amazing!!!! its so crazy how every last word you wrote is the exact same thing i've thought for the past 4 years! crazy, crazy! hey just hang in there, and appreciate the friends you have now, even if they're just friends. Your time will come!!!

    Play practice was insanely loooong! Fun too, but mostly just long. :) prayin for ya!

    By Blogger turza, at Monday, March 20, 2006 9:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home