more than my two cents

Saturday, June 17, 2006

freight rates and persian dates


so! Work yesterday was pretty horrid. I mean, normally I just worry about getting MY job done, but yesterday I had to get two jobs done. That's because there's this guy at work who doesnt know how to do anything but dining room, and he isn't good at that either. I'm pretty sure he only wiped 10 tables the whole five hour shift. I had to wipe tables, stock condiments, wipe down filthy counters, etc, etc. I mean, normally I'm happy to serve, but when he does nothing it makes me mad. I felt kinda bad cuz i was so "mean" to him. I kept telling what to do and everything like that. But honestly! when the ketchup and ice are empty, when the trash is full, and all the tables are dirty, and there are no medium cup lids! ugh! I just realized that this whole post is dedicated to complaining. So, if you don't want to read it, stop now. I'm sorry for being selfish. I don't know why I was so mad.


ok. I guess the logical thing to do would be to pray for this guy. That's hard! I mean, Its not that I dont think God is good, I just feel like... I dunno... weird about it. I'm glad God has unconditional love, cuz I sure don't.


*SIGH*


ok. hmmm. Tonight I'm going to watch the pink panther and go to the taste. fun fun fun under the... sun? it's supposed to be 92 degrees in the straight-up shade today. I hope I'm not runner.
I am so thankful for my friends. they keep me sane. Last night at work I was almost crying and then Jhurl and Jenni came in to eat and talked to me for a lil bit and I felt better. Kelsey came in a lil later and gave me a hug, it helped a lot. hugs are like medicine to my aching heart. ok, so that was corny. whatever.


love and everything else,
mari


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home