more than my two cents

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Growing Pains

Guess what, mommy and daddy? I'm not a two-year-old anymore!

wow. I'm amazed at how old and big I feel.I mean, I've always known that I was gonna grow up one day. But, I guess I wish I had a bit more time to play dollies and sing kid songs and dance around like a crazy kook. Maybe I'll still do all of that when I'm forty. That would be fun. tee hee.
I'm excited about some aspects of growing up. Today me and my parents signed me up for a debit card. It's a nifty peice of plastic! I'm trying to be responsible with money, and this will really help me to separate my savings from spending money. yay...


But at the same time, some things scare me. Like... having to pay for everything, and having to take care of everything and remembering to buy toothpaste and apples. Going to college and dating and getting a job! all these things are kinda scary. I guess I'll just trust God no matter what, but I wish I had some little clue as to the future.


What I really want to do is to become a fashion designer and design clothes for teenage girls and guys that are fashionable and modest at the same time. so, that way teenagers will realize that looking good and showing skin do not equal one another. I think that God has given me a creative mind and that He will show me how to use it.


Eventually I want to get married, but one of my biggest fears is that my husband will stop loving me and want a divorce. kinda twisted, huh? I guess since my mom's parents were divorced, and it hurt my mom so bad, it scares me a lot.


I just realized that this is not a very conclusive post.

love you all.


-Mari

1 Comments:

  • i dunno. Everyone told me that senior year flys by, but it didnt really. It actually took a long long time. Not that i wasnt insanely busy, b/c i was. it just didnt zip by for me. Which was both good and bad. I still dont own any plastic. good luck with it though! I've coped with the college thing, but dating? well i'm not really planning on ever getting around to that! ( i may take it back but not for a really long time because purdue boys are clickish or else they arnt christians and peruvians boys, well, lets just sum it up in SHORT, and probably the same at U of Indy but i met a boy at FABA who said he lives really close to there. But he also proceded to tell me about his girlfriend, and then followed me everywhere and accused me (in a flirting way) of stalking him!) w/e

    By Blogger turza, at Wednesday, June 14, 2006 1:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home