more than my two cents

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Summer Blues


So! this is cool, summer. I'm heading towards my senior year. exciting, hmmm? I just got Randell to agree to give me six days a week instead of three, which is pretty good, I guess. My dad wanted me to get a second job, and it was stressing me out a lil bit. I'm hoping he'll be happy that I've got 28 hours a week?
I've decided that there's a fourth type of guy: the CREEP!
this guy is a sicko. that's all I can say. He lets his hormones and weird thoughts control him. that pretty much says it all.
so, im hoping to have a party soon. not a wild kegger, NO MA'AM! Just a good ole Luau with hawaiian music and kabobs. yay. so, those who read my blogger are officially invited even tho im not sure of the official date yet. hehe.
Mari

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home