more than my two cents

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

today, tomorrow, and the other day


what is the main purpose of living? I guess it's to glorify God. So why is it that I mess up ALL THE TIME? I guess I'm a sinner. wow. what a revelation.

well, today is wednesday the 8th, two months and two days away from my 17th birthday. That means, I'm getting old. and I feel as if I haven't accomplished ANYTHING at all in mt boring life. Maybe now is a good time to start living, eh?

I really don't know. well... since I've just spent the last five minutes rambling, I'd better ease your boredom. how? hmmm. oh, by the way, here are some things you should know.

two things I hate: when people tease me about certain guys and say we're getting married. also, I hate fake people who are mean to everyone and break people's hearts.

two things I would love to receive: flowers and cheesecake.

two things that make my day: compliments and random kindness

two habits I should break: nailbiting and oversleeping

two things I want to do: sky dive and ski

ok, the end! :)

MariE

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home