more than my two cents

Monday, July 10, 2006

songs of yesterday

this is from about a week ago, I published it on my xanga, and realized i hadnt posted in a while on here. so... yeah. here you have it.

wonderland and other fun things

So, I've been here for about four days now, and it's great fun just hanging out with my cousins. Yesterday we went to church at New Harvest Church in Hillsborough. it was pretty cool, the building was nice and sunny and they had coffee and biscotti! the service was pretty good too.The pastor was very friendly and his message seemed to be geared towards all ages.
After that we came home and ate some mac n cheese, haha. I made it, wow I'm such a good cook! it was yummy nonetheless.
Then, we went to the southpoint mall in durham. it was really big and nice to walk in, I didn't buy anything except for coffee-flavored dip n dots, YUMMM!
I'm really not trying to make a long boring entry with every detail of my boring trip, sorry.
I am having fun, its just more of the indescribable fun.
bye,
mariposa hermosa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home