more than my two cents

Monday, July 10, 2006

and yet again we meet

here's one from yesterday!

unexplainable me
When I got home from work, I lit a really cool sparkler. It made me smile, and I twirled around with it, making hearts and figure eights with the glow. I wanted the moment to last forever.
Today at work i was horribly mean and obnoxious. I don't even have a logical explanation for it, which makes it worse. I mean, I felt kinda sick going to work, and I was tired, but really I was just being selfish and mean, which is so DUMB! I felt like kicking myself.
*sigh*
I really enjoyed my burger made with care or love or whatever it was. It made me happyish.

mari

p.s. I want rain, and dancing.

1 Comments:

  • mmmmmmmm rain.................................dancing....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    sounds fun. I know how that is about the whole random moode thing. how are guys supposed to understand girls if they cant even understand themselves

    By Blogger turza, at Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home